Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday week 3, April 4



Today's program was visit to the Rice museum, shopping and golfing.
Symbol of this golf club was two huge bears in the enormous reception hall. Playing at a course in Taiwan is so much different from playing in Sweden. The rainy weather can be the same though !

Traditional Chinese breakfast served by the maid in the hosts kitchen

Now I also know that anything can be made by rice. Bread, cakes or porridge. After visiting the rice museum and having a lesson in hakka food and the methods how survive just by using almost rice hundred years ago. I am very impressed by the resourcefulness. But after tasting it I´m glad we don´t need to eat rice bread nowadays. After the rice museum we went to a fish market and had a Chinese meal without any problems for my allergy. The fish was extremely fresh, but my guides didn't understand my discussion about fish, the future and radiation in the sea. In this case I think it is very important to not trust every single word from the government and I also think I gave them some new ideas in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment