Friday, April 15, 2011

Thursday week 4, April 14


This was both a good day but also a day that we would say good bye to many friends at the subdistricts hosted farewell party.
Many speeches, songs and dancing and of course gembei ( bottoms-up).

I have never cried at an airport before. But today it happened. When Reporter came and said goodbye. Reporter who has the same work as me, who has tried to fulfill our wishes and who has been there everyday as support when experience this wonderful trip. It was also tears because I´m so so tired. All new impressions ever day will take time to sort. I´m sure the will pop up for a long time and help me in my working life and private life. I have learned to be even more open minded. To see that you can actually act in other ways than we do in Sweden even when it comes to new thinking and innovation about environment. We are very good at this in Sweden. But we are not always the best! It takes two for Tango. If we want to change things in the world we need to collaborate. And that is also so much funnier. To share success and transformation! Bridge building is the only way to go.








No comments:

Post a Comment